Macao Interactive Zones
Parafuturo de Macau Investment and Development Limited & Macao Young Entrepreneur Incubation Centre and domestic and overseas business incubation space, enables Macao entrepreneurs in the interactive zones to make good use of local superior entrepreneurial resources, and promotes cooperation and interaction between Macao and local SMEs and young entrepreneurs.
All members of the MYEIC automatically gain membership at the following Macao interactive zones and can share the local superior entrepreneurial resources.
Zhongshan 760 Macao Interactive Zone
Zhongshan 760 Macao Interactive Zone, a one-stop platform for young innovators and entrepreneurs set up by the government of Macao SAR through Parafuturo de Macau Investment and Development Limited, is a new mode of cooperation between Macao and Zhongshan for supporting the development of youths in Macao and Zhongshan under the Guangdong-Macao cooperation framework, and the first project in the two places’ efforts to co-build the “Guangdong-Macao Comprehensive Cooperation Demonstration Zone”.
Zhongshan 760 Macao Interactive Zone is well-placed geographically and is only 200 meters away from the exit of Zhongshan North Station along Guangzhou-Zhuhai Intercity Railway.
Add.: B318 & B320, 3/F, 760 Cultural and Creative Industries Park, 12 Minying West Road, Shiqi Sub-district, Zhongshan City
Facilities in the Interactive Zone:
- Shared workspace (20 shared office desks);
- 2 small negotiation rooms/offices:
- 1 multi-functional hall (for training/speeches/lectures; with an area of around 75 square meters, it can accommodate 30 people);
- 100-square-meter display area
- Coffee corner
- Office and business facilities
Dongguan Zhihuigu Macao Interactive Zone
The first “Macao interactive zone” in Dongguan will be located in “Zhihuigu No. 1” industry park in Dongcheng Sub-district. Its members can:
- Share the resources of the MYEIC in other “Macao interactive zones”;
- Enjoy the national, provincial, municipal, and sub-districts’ favourable support policies regarding technology, finance, incubators, headquarters, industry parks, etc.;
- Enjoy the favourable policies offered by “Zhihuigu No. 1” industry park;
- Apply to live in the Talent Apartment in the park so they do not need to worry about where to live when they work hard to start their businesses.
Beta-i Macao Interactive Zone in Lisbon
On June 21, 2018, at the Entrepreneurs Meeting for Commercial and Economic Co-operation between China and Portuguese-speaking Countries Lisbon – 2018 held in Lisbon, Portugal, José CHUI Sai Peng, the CEO of Parafuturo de Macau Investment and Development Limited, and Pedro Rocha Vieira, the CEO of Beta-i, a well-known incubator in Portugal, signed a cooperation agreement to set up Beta-i Macao Interactive Zone in Lisbon.
After set up, the interactive zone will provide office space and more superior entrepreneur resources for Macao youths who plan to start a business in Portugal; meanwhile, it also helps excellent projects in Lisbon to enter the mainland market through Macao.
To implement the requirement stated in the Policy Address that Macao should develop entrepreneurial platforms through regional cooperation and support youths to participate in the practice platforms provided by mainland China for the entrepreneurial efforts of Macao youths, with support from the Economic Bureau, the MYEIC has been actively promoting close cooperation with young entrepreneur Incubation Centres in mainland China, and, through mutual recognition of young entrepreneur projects, recommend and introduce the incubation centres in mainland China to Macao youths in order to help them launch businesses in mainland China.
- “Guangdong-HK-Macau (International) Youth Entrepreneur Hub” in Nansha, Guangzhou
- “Chuanghuigu-Guangdong-HK-Macau Culture & Creativity Community for Youths” in Nansha, Guangzhou
- “InnoVally HQ” in Hengqing, Zhuhai
- “Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Youth Innovation and Entrepreneur Hub” in Qianhai, Shenzhen