How to do with non-personal information
If you only visit the portal of the Centre and do not use the electronic services of the Website, the Industrial and Commercial Development Fund will not collect any information that can identify you personally.
When you browse this website or download data from this website, the computer system used by this Website may automatically record the following technical data: your Internet domain name and IP address; the date and time you start browsing; the pages you browse; and the domain of the website in which you use hyperlinks to connect to this Website. The purpose of gathering such information is only for statistical and analytical purposes; visitors are not tracked through this data unless their access to the Website is found to be hostile.
In order to provide you with better Internet services, this Website will use “cookies” technology to record usage (The Cookie refers to a small piece of readable data stored in your personal computer browser by a website; only the original cookie site can read its content.). Such data will store specific types of data that you prefer to use to facilitate your next visit to this site according to your habits. If your browser software enables the cookies detection, you may receive a warning every time the software stores cookie.
How to do with personal information
The Industrial and Commercial Development Fund respects your personal data privacy. If you use the electronic services of this website, you may need to provide personal data, and the data items will be subject to the requirements of the services you apply for. All personal data will be processed by the Industrial and Commercial Development Fund/Macao Young Entrepreneur Incubation Centre on the basis of the following principles:
- The personal data collected by the Industrial and Commercial Development Fund are required to support the functions, activities, and electronic services of the entity.
- The Industrial and Commercial Development Fund and Macao Young Entrepreneur Incubation Centre will take all practicable measures to keep your personal data in good condition, confidential and correct, and will retain the relevant data only when necessary.
- The personal data provided by the Industrial and Commercial Development Fund and Macao Young Entrepreneur Incubation Centre are only used for activities and electronic services in the charge of the entity. If you agree, the relevant information can also be transferred to other public or private entities for use.
- Only authorized personnel can access or process your personal data.
- You have the right to check or correct your personal data.
- If you provide personal data, the Industrial and Commercial Development Fund will code the data in advance to ensure safety before data transmission.
- When you contact the Centre by E-mail, you shall know that certain risk may exist in data (including personal data) transmission over an open network, and such data may be seen and used by an unauthorized third party.
Some of the content of this website will be linked to other websites, such as local Macao government departments, foreign governments or public institutions, and local or foreign private institutions. When you click these links to other websites, you have left the website. The privacy policies of these websites are likely to be different from those of this Website. The Industrial and Commercial Development Fund/Macao Young Entrepreneur Incubation Centre is not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these websites. Therefore, it is recommended that you read the privacy statements of these websites carefully.
If there is any modification of this policy, the Industrial and Commercial Development Fund will replace the previous version with the new one and release it on the Website, and list the date of modification in the document.
Last modification on: September 28, 2018